Want a Completely Restored, Awesome Mustang?
This Mustang has it all!!
The Shelby scoops look great when accented by the fantastic color combination. The Vermillion Red, Tuxedo Black, and Performance White detailed with red and white pin stripes make this one gorgeous Mustang.
This Magnificent Mustang received a total restoration and rebuilding which cost over $25,000 and covered every inch of the car. It was made to resemble the infamous Shelby GT 350, but with the color scheme of an equally famous Boss 302 race car.
ALL THE HARD STUFF HAS BEEN DONE
• Shelby front lower Spoiler
• Shelby hood scoop
• Shelby Side Air Scoops
• Shelby/GT Light Package
• GT Rear valence
• Complete Metal Restoration in 2006
• Completely restored from the floor to the ceiling.
• AM/FM radio with cassette
• Black 3 Spoke Brushed Aluminum Steering Wheel
• Mustang Horn Center Cap
• New Dash Pad
• New Seat Covers
• New Carpet
• New Door Panels
• New Handles
• New weather stripping and rubber all around
SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
• Front and Rear completely rebuilt
• GT front springs to stiffen the ride and drop the front slightly
• Front Disk brakes will stop this pony in its tracks.
• Power steering Added
• Power brakes all around
• Dual reservoir Master Cylinder added for safety
• New shocks front and back
• 5 Hole Aluminum Rims with Brand New Tires
• A faster than stock, rebuilt 302 engine was added.
• Heads rebuilt and mildly ported.
• Chrome valve covers
• Holley Street Avenger 570 cfm 4 bbl carburetor
• Plus Vacuum advance and electric choke
• Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake manifold
• All New Dual Exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers and deluxe trumpet tips
• Ford alternator, starter, heater core, hoses, and belts
• Tri Y Headers with Hi-Temp Black finish.
• 8” Rear End
• Chrome Air Cleaner (not shown) will be included
• C4 auto transmission (rebuilt)
List of new parts installed on the car:
• Brake Master Cylinder
• Carpet underlayment insulation
• Trunk mat
• Seat Covers
• Dash Pad
• Sill plates,
• Door handles,
• Am/Fm radio with cassette,
• Steering wheel,
• Glove compartment and door,
• Seat belts
• Headliner door panels
• Heater box/chamber plenum/heater core
• Transmission converter
• Bumpers Front and Rear
• Front shocks
• Rear shocks
• Rear leaf springs
• Dual exhaust w/chrome tips
• Windshield wipers
• Instrument bezels
• Battery tray
• Fuel tank sending unit
• Exhaust header
• GT Lights
• Ignition switch with Pony Keys
• Door lock cylinders, keys w/switch
• Gas and brake pedal with chrome trim
• Parking brake handle
• Weather stripping including windshield and rear glass
• Window felts
• Outside mirror
• Rear View Mirror
• Starter solenoid
• Voltage regulator
FRESH RESTORATION NO RUST!
There is no rust bubbling through anywhere on the exterior body of the car.
This Sharp Looking Magnificent Mustang Shelby/GT Clone with an its Strong Running 302 engine that you can hear in the video turns heads everywhere it goes, attesting to the High Quality Restoration and Rebuild. With a few added details, you could be winning First Place at any Mustang show.
It starts up and PURRRRRS, drives smooth, shifts perfect, drives straight. A real pleasure to drive, brakes are new. All electrical and mechanical systems are working correctly including, lights, signals, wipers, interior lights, radio, all gauges, plus a completely rebuilt C4 cruise o matic transmission.
Everything on the car works as it should!
Vehicle interior is in excellent condition, and very clean. The dash pad, door panels, headliner, and carpet are all new. Dash looks and functions correct, all gauges functioning correct. All glass is in nice shape no cracks or chips. All chrome trim is very nice. Window moldings are new.
Please examine the Undercarriage and Engine Compartment. SOLID floorboards, SOLID frame rails and SOLID shock towers! Trunk and underside are in fine condition. New chrome bumpers front and back give it a sparkle from any distance. The front end is tight, and the glass is good.
It is quick, reliable and can be driven anywhere, but
You may want to have it shipped in an enclosed trailer just to protect the beautiful paint job from rocks and chips.
If you are looking for a Unique and Very Special Mustang for well under the cost of restoring it yourself, you will want this
Immaculate Awesome Mustang in your garage.
This one of a kind beauty will appreciate in value.
Enjoy it now, have fun, go to a car show, go for a trip, go to the drag strip, or just get Mustang crazy